ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
- This program is targeted at first degree and postgraduate degree holders who are seeking work experience or are looking at starting a career.
- Trainees would be attached to professional consultants through whom they would learn the ropes and gain a head start in their career.
- Potential candidates must show appreciable interest in the Information Security value chain as applicable to our service offerings.
- After at least a six-month period within the company, travel opportunities will arise to provide support to consultants in other countries.
- At the end of the graduate trainee program, the trainee stands a chance of having his/her contract renewed or a full-time employment offer.
- Good first degree in computer science or related discipline
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Successful interviews through the Firm’s selection process
- Career Development: The trainee will be assigned to a unit for a minimum of 6 months and will have the opportunity to work with all consulting units over a 36-month period.
- Competence Building:
– The trainee will learn and implement global best practice standards across Cyber and Information Security, IT Governance, Project Management, Diverse management systems, standards and frameworks.
– The trainee will be eligible to attend at least one international certification training program for each 12-month cycle.
- Confidence Building: The trainee shall have opportunities for high-level interactions, presentations, and engagements with prime industry players over the course of the program.
18 – 27 years
GRADUATE TRAINEE DURATION:
36 months with a 6 monthly checkpoint phase
HOW TO APPLY:
If the above looks like an exciting opportunity for you, kindly tell us why you believe you are a good fit and we will be in touch.