Our Instructor-led training practice is positioned to assist individuals and corporate organisations build the relevant skills and competencies in Information Security, Information Assurance, IT Service Management, Project Management and Leadership Development.
We offer instructor-led (classroom) training courses, and customised courses to meet specific training needs of individuals and organisations. Our uniqueness is underscored by our specialty in our focussed areas of training, the quality of our course content, expertise and professionalism of our facilitators and our excellent delivery methodology.
Be it certification-based training or courses developed to meet specific organisational challenges, our course materials are developed to provide the often desirable but rare robustness, ease-of-use and fit-for-purpose requirements. We boast of a team of highly certified, professional and experienced facilitators who passionately deliver our classroom training in the most professional and impactful manner. We adopt a world-class In-class training methodology using the VARK approach
- Kinesthetic (doing)
This ensures that the knowledge gained in our classroom training transcends the walls of the classroom to become a life-long knowledge.
– We capture and understand expectations before delivery of our courses to ensure our facilitators are able to engage and impart knowledge effectively.
– We deliver our courses using world class materials and learning aids
– Our courses are delivered by facilitators that are experienced and duly accredited
– We capture& respond to delegates feedback as a continuous improvement process
– A detailed report is provided on training programmes stating key training indices
– We provide specific recommendation on next steps on learning interventions
Kindly click on your specific area of training interest below or view our training calendar
IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT
INFORMATION SECURITY & RISK MANAGEMENT
INFORMATION ASUURANCE & GOVERNANCE
MANAGEMENT & LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT